Monday, March 30, 2020

Bedroom Wainscot and Insulation

I took down the sheet metal in the transition between the windows and the ceiling in one place to inspect. Trinda would like wood trim there instead. I can't decide. Not that removing the toilet area and starting over on it would make a difference in the decision. But it does delay any more work that would reach that area.

I insulated the walls with 1" foam insulation because I need all the room I can get to walk over the wheel well and beside the bed. I'm still planning a nice looking window sill, whatever that is ...

And probably a shelf for storage above the back window.

Port side bedroom wainscot and nightstand

I didn't accomplish much the past few days, but here it is. I had to edit out hours of sitting and staring at the walls,trying to figure out how to do the next steps.

I ask Steven to help with parts of it today.


No comments:

Post a Comment