Thursday, March 26, 2020

Seventh Week: A Brick Wall

Some visible progress for a change. I started with the starboard forward wall and wheel well but didn't make much progress. Guy and I insulated them with R-8 fireproof bats. Today I finally got the 115 volt outlets and wiring in and put up the "brick wall" paneling. I have yet to install the cedar trim on top. It is just balanced there now.

Starboard side from front looking back


Starboard side aft looking forward

I have not shown a picture of our new mattress on the bed frame so here it is.

Our new queen mattress, still in the wrapper.

And I have been working on the area for the toilet and closet. It will be a composting toilet. There will be a closet and shelves beside it.

Starboard side aft of the wall and emergency exit

Also, the time-lapse camera is still running part time. The battery died for a few hours when I didn't notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment